BetterYou DLux 1000 Vegan Vitamin D Oral Spray is a pure and simple formulation using Vitamin D3V®, a 100% plant-origin vitamin D3, designed to maintain vitamin D levels.
- Each spray delivers 1000IU (25μg) of vitamin D
- A pure and simple vegan formulation
- 100% plant-origin vitamin D3
- Palm-free coconut oil from sustainable sources
- Supports bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- A fast and convenient way to support vitamin D levels
- 100 daily doses
- Certified vegan and palm oil derivative free
- Sustainable packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
Delivering 1000IU per spray, DLux 1000 Vegan provides an effective maintenance dosage for adults and teenagers.
Containing only vitamin D and coconut oil, this incredible pure and simple formulation provides optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
Importance of Vitamin D for Vegans
Vitamin D helps support healthy bones and teeth by aiding calcium absorption, contributes to immunity by contributing the healthy functioning of the immune system and helps maintain normal muscle function.
Taking a vegan vitamin D supplement is important for those following a vegan diet as the main food sources include; fish, diary and eggs.
Who needs it?
Due to our changing diets and ever-increasing internal lifestyles, everyone should look to ensure they maintain healthy vitamin D levels throughout the year.
However, the Department of Health outlines the following groups as “at-risk” and should strongly consider supplementation:
- All pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Infants and young children under 5 years of age
- Older people aged 65 years and over
- People who have low or no exposure to the sun
- People who have darker skin